Alaska believes that sports play an important role in instilling the value of determination, discipline, hard work, team work and sportsmanship among the youth. These fundamental values develop character and are necessary attributes for success as much as good health and proper nutrition.
ALABANG FOOTBALL SCHOOL
Alaska Football Power Camp brings Tomas Lozano, a former professional Spanish football player to lead Alaska’s Football Power Camps. The camp is open to boys and girls for various levels: beginners, advanced and varsity.
The values of our football programs include:
- Promoting fitness
- Providing an outlet for the release of energy
- Developing new skills
- Teaching responsibility & commitment
- Instilling a desire to succeed
- Teaching how to cope with the realities of life
- Teaching cooperation
- Instilling positive attitudes toward authority
- Building character through discipline
- Preparing one to deal with success & failure
- Providing a fun & enriching experience
We have a variety of innovative programs that meet the interest and abilities of all players and teams. Youngster are introduced to and learn the basics of football through fun and games, while the older players learn more challenging skills, tactics and techniques for competitive play. Our school has a professional coaching staff with a combination of playing and coaching experiences that adds up to a high level of knowledge available in the field of football. The staff is constantly working to update and improve further the curriculum to reach the potential of every player.